Guidelines For Authors
- Manuscript should be typewritten in Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12px
- Spacing-1.5, with margins of at least one inch on all sides.
Pages should be numbered consecutively, starting with the Title page and the matter arranged in the following order:
Type of Manuscript: General Article/Addendum/Research Article/Reviews/Short communication/Opinions/case Report/Historical Note/ Book Review. [Refer AIM & SCOPE]
Title of the manuscript:________________________________
Name of the Corresponding author & Co-authors: First Name*, Co-Authors Names
Designation of Authors:For all Authors
Corresponding author addresses: E-mail id/ Social Media Link
(Not exceeding 300 words)
Key words (Up to 4-6 keywords):
- Materials and Methods
- Observations & Results
Title page contains title of the manuscript in Bold Face, Title case (Font size 14), Names of the authors & followed by the address of authors in Normal Face, lower case (font size 12). Names of the authors should appear as initials followed by surnames. Followed by the Author Names, please provide the complete postal address or addresses with pin code number of the place(s), where the research work has been carried out. If the publication originates from several institutes, the affiliation of each author should be clearly stated by using superscript Arabic numbers after the name and before the institute. The author to whom correspondence should be directed must be indicated with an asterisk [*].
Manuscripts should be divided into the following section titles (Normal face, Upper case) and subtitles in each section (bold face, lower case):
An abstract not exceeding 300 words.
Up to 3-6 keywords must be provided in alphabetical order. These keywords should be typed at the end of the abstract.
It should be a concise statement of the background to the work presented, including relevant earlier work, suitably referenced. It should be started in a separate page after keywords.
Materials and Methods:
It shall be started as a continuation to introduction on the same page. All-important materials and equipments, the manufacturer's name and, if possible, the location should be provided. The main methods used shall be briefly described, citing references. New methods or substantially modified methods may be described in sufficient detail. The statistical method and the level of significance chosen shall be clearly stated.
Observations and Results:
The important results of the work should be clearly stated and illustrated where necessary by tables and figures. The statistical treatment of data and significance level of the factors should be stated wherever necessary.
This section should deal with the interpretation of results, making the readers to understanding of the problem taken and should be logical. The discussion should state the scope of the results, which need to be further explored. Results and discussion of the work can also be combined under one section, Results and Discussion.
Concisely summarizes the principal conclusions of the work and highlights the wider implications. This section should not merely duplicate the abstract.
Acknowledgements as well as information regarding funding sources should be provided.
Citations of literature within the text must be presented in numerical order and should be set in square brackets, thus [1, 12]. The cited literatures are also collected in numerical order at the end of the manuscript under the heading 'References'. Titles of journals should be abbreviated according to the index medicus.
Please note the following example.
Groppelli A, Giorgi DM, Omboni S, Parati G, Mangil G: Persistent blood pressure increase induced by heavy smoking: Journal of Hypertension. 1992 May; 10(5):495-9.
Authors Should Note For Plagiarism:
- Copying verbatim text, tables or illustrations from any source (journal article, book, monographs, thesis, Internet/any electronic media or any other published or unpublished material) and passing it as ones own is considered plagiarism whether or not a reference to the copied portion is given.
- Listing the source of copied material under 'References' does not absolve the authors of plagiarism.
- If a few lines of text are to be reproduced from any source, 'the author' and 'the source' must be clearly indicated in the text. The reproduced lines must be in italics and given within quotes. If it is a paragraph it must be slightly indented also. To reproduce large portions of text, permission from the copyright owner(s) must be obtained and submitted to the Journal.
- To reproduce tables or illustrations, permission from the copyright owner(s) must be obtained and a copy of the permission letter must be submitted to the journal. The source must be clearly acknowledged below the table or illustration as required by the copyright owner(s).
For details please send Email to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact Details: Publisher, Statperson Publishing Corporation, First floor, City Marvel Building, Near S.B. Bus Stop, Aurangpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, INDIA 431001
Mobile no.:- +91 9860 840 210
STATPERSON PUBLISHING GROUP | Aurangabad | Maharashtra |2014 | INDIA
© Copyright 2014 Statperson Publishing Corporation. a division of Statperson Consultancy.
All Rights Reserved.