[Abstract] [PDF] [HTML] [Linked
International Journal of Statistika and Mathematika, ISSN: 2277- 2790 E-ISSN: 2249-8605
Volume 11, Issue 2, August 2014 pp 59-64
Profit- function of two-unit dissimilar warm standby system with Erlang-K failure time distribution subject to fluctuations in temperatures
Ashok Kumar Saini
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, B.L.J.S. College, Tosham, Bhiwani, Haryana, INDIA.
Academic Editor: Dr. Dase R. K.
- Barlow, R.E. and Proschan, F., Mathematical theory of Reliability, 1965; John Wiley, New York.
- Dhillon, B.S. and Natesen, J, Stochastic Anaysis of outdoor Power Systems in fluctuating environment, Microelectron. Reliab. .1983; 23, 867-881.
- Gnedanke, B.V., Belyayar, Yu. K. and Soloyer , A.D. , Mathematical Methods of Relability Theory, 1969 ; Academic Press, New York.
- Goel, L.R., Sharma,G.C. and Gupta, Rakesh Cost Analysis of a Two-Unit standby system with different weather conditions, Microelectron. Reliab. , 985; 25, 665-659.
- Goel, L.R. ,Sharma G.C. and Gupta Parveen , Stochastic Behaviour and Profit Anaysis of a redundant system with slow switching device, Microelectron Reliab., 1986; 26, 215-219.