International Journal of Statistika and Mathematika, ISSN: 2277- 2790 E-ISSN: 2249-8605
Volume 3, Issue 2, 2012 pp 61-64
MV- Optimality of Nearest Neighbour Balanced Block Designs Using first order and Second Order Correlated Models
B. Ruban Raja1, C. Santharam2 and Ramesh kumar3
1,2,3 Department of statistics, Loyola College, Chennai – 600034 (TN) INDIA.
Academic Editor: Dr. Dase R.K.
- Ashish Das., An Introduction to optimality criteria and some results on optimal block design. Design Workshop Lecture Notes. ISI, Kolkata. November , 25 – 29, 2002.
- Fedorov, V.V., Theory of optimal experiments. Academic press, 1972.
- Kiefer, J., Construction and optimality of generalized youden designs. In: J., 1975.
- Lee, K. Y. and Jacroux, M., Some sufficient conditions for the E- and MV- optimality of block designs having blocks of unequal size. Ann. Inst. Statist. Math., 39, 385-397, 1987.
- Rady, E.A., Abd El-Monsef, M.M.E and Seyam, M.M: Relationships among several optimal criteria.
- Rees, D. H., Some designs of use in serology. Biometrics, 23, 779–791, 1967.
- Santharam, C., Ponnusamy, K.N and Chandrasekar, B., Universal optimality of nearest neighbour balanced block designs using ARMA models. Biometrical.J. 38, 725 – 730, 1996.
- Santharam, C., and Ponnusamy, K.N., On the efficiencies of nearest neighbour balanced block designs with correlated error structure. Biometrical J. 39, 85 – 89, 1997.
- Uddin, N., MV – optimal designs for three treatment when observations are correlated. The Indian Journal of Statistics. 70-B, 113 – 120, 2008.
- Uddin, N., 2008a: Optimal block designs for three treatments when observations are correlated. J.Statist.Plann.Inference. 138, 1960 – 1966.